Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I only need two things from RonAyers.com, and I dont want to drop 20 bucks on them, cause that damn minium shipping charge.
I need :
90152-MCF-000
90201-MW0-000

I can paypal or money order...so if anybody is going to place an order in the next few days, please let me know if I can add my order to yours to save on shipping
thanks
-Toe

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nemesis said:
Toe,

Order from these guys. They are way cheaper than Ronayers.

www.servicehonda.com
I already checked them out...and they have a 9 dollar mininum shipping fee...so its only 1 dollar cheaper than Ronayers

N

·
0 Posts
I might order a few things but I won't be able to get to it until late tonight.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I need a leftside lower, let me know if you do order something....

Part # 64470-MEE-940ZC

My 04' is red/black and they have it listed as red and silver does anyone know what up with that... Its kind of like a flat black for the lowers.........not silver

N

·
0 Posts
I'll look into purchase some syn oil and some NSR parts. Let me take a look at it right now.

·
Registered
507 Posts
caboarder2001 said:
Toe I looked at these two parts. What does that go on?? What part is it for? 20mm is a good size bud. Curiosity is killing me
i think toe just bought a RR engine off ebay for his bike..that's probably what it's for

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Bad news for me....good news for you? I knew it was hot today....but not THIS HOT! I just KNEW I smelled something plastic burning.
Almost smelled like a burnt clutch but not quite. Was gonna push my bike into the garage and saw this.

Anway......Looks like I'm ordering a new case for my gauge thru servicehonda.
Want to add your bolts in my cart? You've got until midnight cinderella.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts