Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sport Attack 2 I use sometimes, but never the 3 or 4...does anyone know what the difference is besides the higher prices?

·
Super Moderator
1,797 Posts
Haven't tried those yet. I commute a lot here in Southern California and I ride on Pirelli Angel GT2 and I love them. Longevity is amazing and great for canyons.

Reactions: 498cm3

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir, I just checked the price on the Sport Attack 4, jumped way up to $230USD...I have had no complaints with Battlax S21, I get over 7,000 miles of aggressive riding for $160USD. I think I will stay with Bridgestone.
I did watch the Continental video on the Sport Attack 4, and I like the features, but holy moley that's too much bank for a working man.
Also they did say the Sport Attack 3 is being discontinued.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sport Attack 2 I use sometimes, but never the 3 or 4...does anyone know what the difference is besides the higher prices?
dude, I just bought a rear 190/55/r17 for my 2004 600rr from cycle gear for 169 bucks i looped my bike minutes after getting my **** installed strait squid

·
Registered
19 Posts
Haven't tried those yet. I commute a lot here in Southern California and I ride on Pirelli Angel GT2 and I love them. Longevity is amazing and great for canyons.
Yep those Angel GT's are an awesome all round tyre. I had a Conti sport attack 2 on the rear before I changed to Pirellis......It was alright but it didn't last that long..Still they're cheap .

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought a Bridgestone BATTLAX S22 rear for a great price, going to see how it does, once I wear the S21 out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts