Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man this is some good racing. This is what I like to watch. And those ducatis are ripping and they sound awesome!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Just got through watching it (TIVO) it was a good race between the ducks..

·
Registered
108 Posts
gotta love FX

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yea dude gotta love our 07's. But as much as I hate to admit it next year some other new redisgned bike is going to be up front.
I dunno. Honda always does good in the FX class.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yea dude gotta love our 07's. But as much as I hate to admit it next year some other new redisgned bike is going to be up front.
I dunno. Honda always does good in the FX class.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
That's what they said when the R6 came out. lol. Hayes still beat out E. Boz's Yamaha with the 06RR (yeah, close...7 points...but still).
They did well in AMA SS though.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Was that the race I saw recently where Chaz Davies came 3rd on his Supersport bike, treaded tyres etc after his FX bike went sick before the race?

·
Registered
498 Posts
yeah this class always has great racing, when i went to mid-ohio two weeks ago i didnt go watch the superbike races i went for the supersport and the formula x races.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Was that the race I saw recently where Chaz Davies came 3rd on his Supersport bike, treaded tyres etc after his FX bike went sick before the race?

Nope there was a duc in third. The race your thinking of I believe was laguna seca I think.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
848's - I didn't know the displacement rule would allow that much for a twin.
I didn't know either but in the sept. RoadRacing World they have an article about the Boulder 749 and it is bored out to take 100mm pistons. No stroking just big ass pistons. And for 08 Ducati is doing an 848 in the 1098 chasis.

·
Registered
585 Posts
FX is the best class in AMA!!! Then Supersport! Superbike sucks! They need to do something with that class or there going to loose alot of fans.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Displacement rule for a twin is 650cc-850cc with unlimited engine modification.

However, the engine type/configuration may not be changed from the originally approved configuration.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts