Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if I'm the only one who sometimes wears the jacket when the bike is at home. Especially if I've been riding earlier in the day. Sometimes its easier when wallet, gum, cash and whatever are already loaded up in the pockets. I figure the general public doesn't know any different so who cares.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
never done it, and never really thought too... but my jacket is bright red and white so it'd be pretty flashy.
are you just talkin a straight black jacket? if not, sounds like you might be a bit of a stunna.

and why aren't you just keeping your cash IN your wallet playa?? haha

·
Registered
796 Posts
My friend does this, but the thing is he barely rides at all. In fact, I think he sold his bike. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
I go to the gym fully geared up, I dont even bother to change into some gym attire, i just rock the leathers, lid, gloves and boots, shoot..even an ipod ha

·
Registered
389 Posts
No. Too poseur like for my taste.

However, right now I am sitting in front of the computer with a glass of The Macallan (neat of course), a fine Cuban cigar, and wearing my brand-new Puma 1000V2's so I can break these suckers in before riding tomorrow morning!

I should mention though, I did ride to the rifle range the other day and found out that the GMX-Motion jacket works great when sighting in a new SIG 556 Commando at 300 yards prone. Steady hold, baby!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I used to. My leather jacket is all black and I just really like the styling of it. I don't see a problem with it if you actually have a bike. But then again there are tones of stores that sell jackts that look like motorcycle jackets. There just badass. haha

·
Registered
53 Posts
wow mods should change this to the poser thread

wear your jacket for protection.....not to parking lot pimp

you will lose respect from real riders

its all up to you i suppose.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
idk if your talking about me but im japanese

over 3 years of riding and have owned/own more bikes then anyone needs

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Uh, no. Then again, my jacket is leather and has a speed hump. Perhaps, if I had a textile... not.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.