Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want photographic proof:cruising:

Wanan see it's possible. I intend to get some miles done in Europe this year and will deffo get pictures.

How much luggage have you piled up on the bike proving it's not jst a great track tool?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude :banger:

haev an awesome tmie and take millions of pictuers please!

i cant believe you're managing for 3 weeks outta one backpack!:retard::cruising:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
i take over a bag off of my dad's harely ultra classic. ;)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Im actually planning a trip to Florida from New Jersey soon. Think im gunna buy a double bouble first, maybe a small tankbag, and then just bring a backpack..

·
Registered
124 Posts
True story, i'm thinking about adding some givi v35 hardbags to my 07 600RR. I will have to fabricate the brackets, but I don't think it will be too hard.

I'm torn between doing the above, or selling the 600RR and getting a Concours 14.

Discuss....

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I'd suggest getting something for the tail or tank. Wearing a backpack, especially a fully loaded one, really strains your shoulders and back on a long ride. You can get quite sore in just a couple of hours.

If you put something on the tail, just make sure nothing is too close to the exhaust. My buddy used my bike for a day trip strapping his backpack to the tail and some of his straps were melted by it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I want to go on some long rides! I'd pack my pockets full of undies, and ride out! LOL

Judge, that sounds like an awesome trip! Have a blast, take pics, be safe!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
I thought the kreiga was also a tank/tail bag
thhey have tail bags, and normal bags, the tail bags having an adapter for tank bag, and most of the backpacks, can accept the tail bag as an addon to the main bag.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here's my CBR in touring mode, took an overnight trip to the Skyline Drive when the leaves were changing.

Note the tail bag. It's a magnetic tank bag, and since it won't stick to the tank, I used 2 small bungee cords and went under the passenger seat, instant tail bag. The saddlebags are Firstgear Silverstone bags, and the tank bag is the standard size Silverstone Tank Bag.

The gps is just temporarily mounted using the Garmin suction cup mount on the flat spot on the tank. Since then, I've gotten a widescreen GPS and use a RAM fork-stem mount, now I don't have to look straight down to see it.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
theres a guy on here, cant recall his name

but he just wrecked his f4i with 177k miles on it....

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well my kriega stuff just arrive... US20 + US10 x2.

i've never seen so many clips and straps :retard::retard: Gonna need a drink and smoke before i tackle this :drunk::retard:

Mudsurfer - it's nice to see the CBR can cope perfectly :banger::cruising:

Do you bother adjusting the suspension?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone ever use the AXIO tail bag with their bikes? In specific, I was wondering if anyone has one with 07+ 600rr.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts