Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else here boycotting clicking on that "new girl" thread??

i remember seeing that today when it was like 4 views.. now it at 1868 views!

i will not click on the thread and be another statistic adding to the internet leg humpers united.

just my observation on how the internet is silly

·
Registered
125 Posts
Guy posts that he's new, no one cares, girl posts and it's like ohh ****! :jerkit: Kind of sad in a way but at the same time expected, always good to see girls interested in bikes, especially Hondas.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
so we should alll make the effort to welcome the new fellas along just as warmly then... no need to snub the ladies

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
is anyone else here boycotting clicking on that "new girl" thread??

i remember seeing that today when it was like 4 views.. now it at 1868 views!

i will not click on the thread and be another statistic adding to the internet leg humpers united.

just my observation on how the internet is silly
hahahahaha...she just posted another pic of her.
the pages tomorrow will be 20+ and 4000 views. lmao.

watch and see it grow. hahaha

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Guy posts that he's new, no one cares, girl posts and it's like ohh ****! :jerkit: Kind of sad in a way but at the same time expected, always good to see girls interested in bikes, especially Hondas.
hahahahahah....sooo friggen true mang! its all the leghumpers...reminds me of Marines. lol.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yea i dont mean to hate on new people. its just that when i see some new thread titled " new girl/gurl/chick" with a screen name like " hottgurl, cbrchick, hondagoddess" etc its pain waiting to happen..

im not gonna lie i ALMOST clicked on the thread! but im sure im not alone in this forum that is no sucka fool!

she posted a pic? ohhh "MY-LANTA!"

i looove the internet

·
Registered
504 Posts
Before I bought the 07, and finding this site, I thought most bikers were kinda hard core aggressive people, hence the lack of females. BOY AM I WRONG. Met many riders since my 07, especially around SLO, LOTS OF GEEKS. And the whole girl riding thing is starting to remind me A LOT of my major, Computer Science, and the ratio of guys to girls. Especially if the girl's not half bad looking, EVERYONE hounds them since it's so rare! The only difference is the guys aren't anti-social amongst ourselves haha. Though I do think there'll be more females that enjoying riding than coding and theorizing.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
hahha

dude was so gunna avoid but why , i say hi to all the other new kids , so , why make this the exception..seems she has a fun side pink skull decals on the 07 ...check it out you know you want to!!!!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^ haha i figure if i wait enough "she" will make her way into this thread and post up her "pics."

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
you guys are just as pathetic as the full time leg humpers.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
And this type of thread is better?

hmmm let me do this slow for you...

how many threads have you seen where a chick post up and replies and views reach the 1000 mark in a few hrs.

and now many threads do you see like this one?

also i dont recall saying this thread is "better" cus i was there when i started it.

im simply shining light on an funny observation.

lets not turn this forum into a GIXXER.com/net/gov/org bashing

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

how many threads have you seen where a chick post up and replies and views reach the 1000 mark in a few hrs.

also i dont recall saying this thread is "better" cus i was there when i started it.

It IS better though.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts

So fukin what? how many, exhaust and flushmount thread are there?
It happens, accept it or leave it alone.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts