Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
extremesupply.com always has prices lower than the competitor and they're lureing me in. has anyone ever bought anything from them? are they legit?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Pm some of the site vendors such as superbikesupply, Cycle sector , superbike store.net
before you purchase site vendors always go out of their way to hook us members up

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Usually if the prices on an online store are too good to be true, they are and its more then likely a bait and switch website...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ive heard of people having problems with them but i bought a helmet from them in the past and it all went through just fine. Hope that helps

·
Registered
770 Posts
Usually if the prices on an online store are too good to be true, they are and its more then likely a bait and switch website...
they are a local helmet warehouse(with other stuff also), have excellent prices and customer service. bought tires from them for cheap, cash, tax free.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bought a Suomy helmet from them in June, arrived at my house open-boxed. Soon after I find out that the clip holding the visor in place is stripped and obviously won't clip into the helmet piece. Call Extremesupply and it takes them TWO MONTHS to finally send me a return shipping label so I can send it back to them. I send it back and never hear from them. TWO WEEKS later I called and a manager told me that I broke the helmet and damaged it and that I needed to pay $10 shipping for them to send it back to me or else he was just going to store it in his warehouse.

WTF!!!!!

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
i ordered two faceshields from them on two separate occasions and both times i received them in four days (regular shipping) here in jersey

I'll probably buy again from them but for more expensive stuff I may contact them ahead to make sure w/e I order is in stock to make sure I get it right away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts