Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day while out cruizing the backroads and twistys with my father in his NSX I caught myself waving at a biker that just passed by...I couldn't help but laugh. I guess sometime the car feels like a bike - it just sticks to the road?

I can't be the only one that's done this......am I?

·
Registered
525 Posts
what i thinks even funnier is when i was cruising down some country roads (mostly farmland) i had a couple people out in their yards wave to me.... and these people where probably in their 60's. guess they really respect their motorcyclists cuz they even had a sign that said "its that time of year, respect and be aware" and it had a lil pic of a motorcycle.

G

·
0 Posts
Even funnier, I own a Jeep Wrangler and I accidentally wave to them when I'm on my bike!

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Yeah, I've caught myself waving too...funny...I've had people in cages wave to me, and I never really thought that was why...but I guess it makes sense now...weird.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Heh heh, I've cought myself doing this many times. I've yet to have a cager wave to me when I'm on my bike, though.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Saw a pickup with a bumper sticker yesterday "Look twice, you might just save a motorcylist's life" or something like that. Gave him the thumbs up.

On a totally unrelated note, got a ticket from a dickhead FHP officer yesterday also. "What are you thinking doing 10 over the limit? Well I guess that is the flow of traffic... I'll just give you a different ticket..." No joke, he said almost exactly that.

:evil:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gelb Kreuz said:
Even funnier, I own a Jeep Wrangler and I accidentally wave to them when I'm on my bike!
+1 except it's my wife's Jeep. The other drivers/riders probably think were looney.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
One time I saw a black RR at a light while riding shotgun in a car, gave a little wave. Turns out it was 'Travis' from the board.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I'm a new rider and it hard for me to remember even to wave at other bikers.

Jason

·
Registered
356 Posts
Drvin' my truck and I saw a cop, and then I saw a bike and I'm giving him the spin my finger in the air sign... after he'd gone by I realized I was in the truck and shoulda flashed my headlights!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have done that but never got a wave back, just the looks of "that guy must be retarded"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts