Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got the latest project gotham racing game, (which is not new). I thought it was cool that you could race bikes and cars, so I picked it up from gamestop! I got the 05 black n silver Honda Cbr 600rr unlocked,

DISAPOINTED!!!!

It looks exact EXCEPT for the decals. They look more like the 1000 decals.

The bike preforms awesome! just disapointed in the decal work, very poor job by them!

anyone else notice this??

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Never played the game, don't own an xbox, felt someone should comment:

Is the bike actually called a CBR 600 RR? If it is then there's no reason to be missing the decal, since they had to pay licensing fee's to use the name anyway. If it's not then it's a look-a-like bike and that's why it has no identifying stickers.

Ever play Burnout Paradise? A lot of those cars are near identical to real cars but they all have funky names / manufacturers so as to avoid licensing fees. Oh well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, one of the devs knows his stuff.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never played the game, don't own an xbox, felt someone should comment:

Is the bike actually called a CBR 600 RR? If it is then there's no reason to be missing the decal, since they had to pay licensing fee's to use the name anyway. If it's not then it's a look-a-like bike and that's why it has no identifying stickers.

Ever play Burnout Paradise? A lot of those cars are near identical to real cars but they all have funky names / manufacturers so as to avoid licensing fees. Oh well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, one of the devs knows his stuff.
yeah it is called a cbr 600rr all the cars and bikes are real in pgr4. But the decal just looks stupid lol

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Stop beechin and just play the game gawt dammit!! lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
ive seen it, and it does look like the 1000, but i think just like chris said they did it to avvoid the liscensing fees

1 - 7 of 7 Posts