Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my new 05' 600RR but I also love to ride my 04' Polaris Sportsman 700EFI ATV, such a totally different experience going from the bike back to the ATV with the way you sit and your hand/arm positions. really takes some getting used to getting back on the ATV after not having rode it in awhile, I went out to the Mounds with my wifes cousin on sunday in Mt. Morris, Michigan and beat on it for awhile which was a nice change of pace for once. It's nice to have riding buddies on and off the pavement, I am a member of the atvconnection.com and michigandirtslingers.com forums and have met alot of great people and have even gotten together with quite a few of them to ride together. It was nice to find this site to talk to fellow 600RR owners who enjoy the same hobby as I do, I was just curious if anyone else rode atv's etc.

Here is my 700EFI with the 2" suspension lift and 27" Mudlite tire/wheel kit.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
I have an older Arctic Cat four wheeler, 2000, I think, I use it more for work around the house than recreation, but you can't beat loading up a cooler and taking off through the trails with a group. There are tons of trails around my house and all around the area. the problem is, once you've seen them, you've seen them. That's why the four wheeler is used more for mowing and plowing or hauling these days than playing :-(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts