Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have some good stuff but I got a gripe about them...I bought a windscreen and sliders from them on 6/15 and it still hasn't arrived. i called them about 10 days after and they said they were on back-order but the just received them and it should be here by 7/5. still not here.

i wish i coulda gotten a tracking # or something...

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have to seriously warn anyone here about buying from this website. This is what I've been dealing with:

Ordered Woodcraft sliders & Puig Windscreen on 6/15. Got email confirmation of my order same day. Saw the charge on my credit card 2 days after I ordered.

Called 6/22 about my order. Wanted a tracking # b/c I didnt get any follow-up email about whether my stuff's been shipped or not. Told I'd be called back. Didn't happen.

Called 6/26 again about my order. Told I'd be called back. Called back, said I should receive my package by 7/5. Told that they couldn't provide a tracking #.

7/5, nothing.

Called 7/6...got pissed off asked about my stuff. Told I'd be called back b/c they have to call the distributor. 10 Min later, UPS guy shows up with package BUT I only get the Puig Windscreen. Got a call back, tell them i got the windscreen but need sliders still. Said ok probably will get it by Monday 7/10.

7/11 still nothing, call them...speak with owner. he says I already got my package, i tell him that was just the windscreen. he said ok i'll call them and he'll call me back. never got a call back.

7/12 call them, no one there

7/13 call them, no one there.

7/14 call them, left voicemail, expressed frustration. got a call back and told that my sliders order got lost somehow but they "for sure" have been shipped out and should receive within 5 business days.

so I should get them by 7/20. didn't get an apology for inconvenience, probably won't get sliders at all but we'll see. i wanted them before 7/21 so i can have them on my bike before i ride up to laguna...doesn't look like that'll happen now.

i hate flaming b/c i'm sure they are good people in real life but f*ck them. i will never buy from them again and i recommend everyone here does so too.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Dealing with the site vendors is the way to go bro they are all top notch
and provide great service , awesome pricing and wont leave u hanging

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I think my brother had a bad experience with them.. Bought something for a trackday waited till the day it was supposed to arrive, emailed them. Got a reply like 2-3 days later saying it was backordered.. He ended it right there.. REFUND!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts