Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if it would be ok, stacks are not yet on the bike yet but I plan on throwing them in this week but it has a slip on and bmc filter currently. Would I even benfit from the stacks as it sits?

·
Registered
402 Posts
i am also too wondering bout this...im gonna be buying my exhaust & filter this winter, just wondering if i should pick up a PC3 to go along with it. Ive heard that theres no real benefit from gettin a PC3 if u only have a SO, and not runnin a full exhaust system. THX N ADVAN

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
i am also too wondering bout this...im gonna be buying my exhaust & filter this winter, just wondering if i should pick up a PC3 to go along with it. Ive heard that theres no real benefit from gettin a PC3 if u only have a SO, and not runnin a full exhaust system. THX N ADVAN
Actually a PCIII or a Bazzaz on a stock bike will help you smooth out the powerband believe it or not.
Every little thing you do to effect the a/f ratio is going to negatively effect the stock system.
Of course you don't need one with the above mods.
But needing and wanting the most out of your mods you are doing is up to the individual :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts