Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have any experience shipping a bike? Where would I start looking to ship one? What might cost be to ship from Chicago to Florida?

Any tips/advice?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

·
Registered
411 Posts
motorcycleshippers.com, used them to get it from so cal to eastern washington, took a couple days less than they estimated! great service and resonably priced from what i looked at.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i get a cars shiped from florida to chicago almost every week, pay 400 a car. i can ask my guy if he can fit one bike at the 10 car trailer if u want me to and see whats hes quote.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i get a cars shiped from florida to chicago almost every week, pay 400 a car. i can ask my guy if he can fit one bike at the 10 car trailer if u want me to and see whats hes quote.

If you could that'd be great. The bike would be going from Chicago to Florida. (Miami or Gainsville)

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
My friend who shipped her bike from FL to NYC cost $475. The shipper picked up the bike at my friend's house, put it in a crate, and loaded it in a semi-truck (all professional). Only thing is that it took 2-3 weeks since its ground shipping. I forget the name but check the companies mentioned above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts