Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know if anyone is from around SB and if so if you bought your bike here in town. I am planning on buying the bike in 2 weeks and wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the people at the dealership.

Cheers

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
i'd have to say calcoast is good if you talk to the right ppl. they usually have a huge markup and it feels too much like a used car dealership. im from oxnard, the dealership is actually in ventura. i go in and buy from kevin all the time. prior to that i used to go to OTD cycle sports. what i do now is check what the price is @otd and have the manager @cal coast get as close to that as possible, usually within 100bux, and saves me the drive/gas from going to otd.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
That is what I did...called OTD CycleSports and got that price then I had my local dealer come with in a $100 of it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Just curious Stoffe; is this your first bike?

I was in Santa Barbara for five years, then Oxnard for a year, and now in the south of Los Angeles. The price match to OTD is pretty good if you can find a local place to make the match.

Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just curious Stoffe; is this your first bike?

I was in Santa Barbara for five years, then Oxnard for a year, and now in the south of Los Angeles. The price match to OTD is pretty good if you can find a local place to make the match.

Good luck!
Yes this is the first bike that I have owned myself.

I got an OTD quote from OTD cycle sports for $9,499 and the local dealer said that they do price match so I am hoping for a few hundred less than that.

I have seen a lot of 600rr's in town here, I thought there would be more ppl on the forum living here in SB.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts