Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who all is planning on getting the new blackops2 and Hitman. Only thing I care about with BO2 is the new zombies, but I can't wait to try out the Contract mode on Hitman. I got some outrageous ideals for the contract I want to put together

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
127 Posts
The multiplayer has be a bit worried. Its a bit too futuristic...not really a Halo fan so I like things realistic. Check this out though. If they do release it, I'm so game for the controller

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Delta-Six-CoD-Black-Ops-II-FPS-Gun-Controller,18241.html?fb_action_ids=439377096120802&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=s=showShareBarUI:p=facebook-like&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582#xtor=RSS-993.
Really? Cod, realistic? I don't wanna turn this into a hate thread; but Cod has never marketed itself on being "realistic".

Might pick up either one, but only when they go on sale.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well its a game so o don't expect something lifelike. Im talkin more guns and equipment. They got a shield now that pulses rays that disorient ppl....unrealistic. Id play bf3 but too many hackers n snipers

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I'm more excited for that than BO2. Got a contract ideal already thought up...A 4 person kill all at the same time with 1 bullet and 1 knife!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Ill be getting Black Ops, I only ever play online multiplayer.
Agreed. I've only bought CoD games (since world at war) and Bioshock 1&2. I'll be purchasing Blops 2 and Bioshock Infinate whenever it releases, but that's it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We will have to get a Zombies tournament going or something. Supposed to accept up to 8 players and they have that one mode where you are just tying to have your team survive and kill the others

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
i will be getting and then wishing i never did....

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just watched a live stream for BO2. Looks pretty good, but def different as far as perks, attachments, etc. Couple cool things is they have a build in stream function where you can stream and upload vids to youtube just by checking that option on. Also they have league play which is competitive tournament style play. They had one of the main guys from Trearch say that EMP grenades will be your best friend, as they can destroy all the torrent, drones, etc. Oh yeah, you can't knife torrents and destroy them anymore, they actually are made to last now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts