Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best value of the whole MotoGP tour has got to be Malaysia.
Three day gen. adm, seating in main grandstand with pitlane walk= $37usd.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
The best value of the whole MotoGP tour has got to be Malaysia.
Three day gen. adm, seating in main grandstand with pitlane walk= $37usd.
Wow is it really that cheap?? How much does it cost to fly over there?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
To fly there would probably be around 700-1000 bucks

·
Registered
796 Posts
To fly there is a bit expensive but everything else is dirt cheap. I have been to Sepang and let me tell you that it is a beautiful circuit, I am sure everybody knows that already. If anybody is going, be prepared to sweat it out in the nasty humid heat. I went for an F1 race and it was 105F in the grandstands and about 120F on the track.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Coach on Malaysia Airlines runs about $800 and yeah overall it'll be more expensive than attending the GP at Laguna Seca but hey I get to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
yeah and the cost of living in that week , beers are A buck a go and wot not, so woot!! greAt idea.... cheaper than the island for me to!! overall!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Coach on Malaysia Airlines runs about $800 and yeah overall it'll be more expensive than attending the GP at Laguna Seca but hey I get to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Indonesia is one place i regret not going while i was out there. Singapore is nice but its so freakin' small, very strict and yet surprisingly prostitution is legal (go figure). One piece of advice I can give you is that don't buy any pirated items in Malaysia (such as CD's and DVD's), known as the Pirate capital of lower east Asia, and take then inadvertently into Singapore. You will get in major trouble.. I'd highly recommend doing all "pirated" shopping in Malaysia before leaving for the U.S.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts