Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen a ad for the KR tuned pipe, it looks nice especially for us carbon fiber addicts. Anyone got one or know if there any good? THanx All

·
Hitz eit from z back
5,357 Posts
KR exhausts are new and not sure if their even out yet. So I don't think many people will have them. KR tuned is a company by Kenny Roberts if I remember right. Google kenny roberts that should be enough.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got one!

Got one on my RR5

I just got a slip on. Looks really cool. Sounds awesome. You wouldn't regret getting one of these.

krtuned2a.jpg

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
What are your impressions? Any sound clips?

·
Registered
2 Posts
What are your impressions? Any sound clips?

I think its awesome. I'm really impressed with the quality, even the carbon endcap hs the KR logo moulded in. The end cap is replaceable so you have options for whatever material/colour you want.

I have recorded the sound on a phone but don't know how to post it. Any ideas.

IMO, KR has funded his teams racing for a while now and about time he got something back maybe this is helping KR to go racing this year and for the forseeable future.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Very clean looking pipe!

·
Registered
639 Posts
there is someone on here with one on a silver 05-06. not sure wot their name is. hopefully they will speak up soon
Paul
yep i got a full system and love it here are some pictures i took when i first got it..

·
Registered
583 Posts
^^^nice pics and exhaust was lookin at the kr. just wondering how u like it, sound, and if u noticed a decent improvement on performance when u installed it. any info was be much appreciated.

·
Registered
639 Posts
^^^nice pics and exhaust was lookin at the kr. just wondering how u like it, sound, and if u noticed a decent improvement on performance when u installed it. any info was be much appreciated.
i totally noticed a difference in power runs and sounds great its really smooth.

·
Registered
564 Posts
damn expensive is what they are... might as well buy an Arata.
mite aswell get an arata, but then he got something very few others have got, that goes a long way i think. annoyin goin round seein other bikes will all the same stuff as u.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts