Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need One left mid fairing, and one Tail section. For my Candy blue RR, I am planning on getting a custom paint job, so it doesn't matter what color it is. I have heard a few things about aftermarket body companies, like Cheetah, hot bodies, and some others, but i think Cheetah was the only one that has "direct OEM replacement panels" Does anyone have these? (The street type), how is the fit, and quality? Is There any other companies that make really good fitting body panels that look stock? Pictures would be great. Or does anyone have stock body panels that they want to sell to me? 1, left mid fairing, and 1 tail section, Must not have any cracks, some very light scratches is fine. Thanks in advance! Shawn300zTT

·
Registered
901 Posts
i have a left mid thats rashed up if u want it...since ure gona get a custom job, its perfect.....u just gotta sand, primer and paint....no breaks, just rash...pm me if interested

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
if you're not looking for direct replacment body panels and are wondering about aftermarket bodywork in general, i would sugest sharkskinz street bodywork. they use the same quality bodwork that is the race bodywork, but with holes and mount points for the headlights and taillight...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts