Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. If i can sell my RR, i'm considering a streetfighter and like the looks of the speed triple. Its the only naked bike that looks nice and is within my budget.

Let me know your experience or thoughts.

thanks.

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
i think they are the nicest looking streetfighter out right now, when i was shopping for my new street bike it was between the triumph daytona 675 and my 600rr. when i went to the triumph dealer with a friend he spotted it and fell in love with it. i sat on it and its definatly a nice bike, white is the best color. ive never been on one other than the showroom floor but i talked to a guy at the dealer that owns one and he loves it and has mods.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I know everyone says the reliability issues have been corrected....

Compare the numbers of problems people are posting on a triumph message board to Honda message board.

Buy a 919 you will not be dissatisfied.

Peace

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Dude get the Speed Trip! Those are sick looking bikes. If i did not have my 600rr i would def get one of those!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've been thinking hard about this same thing. The 07 at SouthernPowerSports in Chattanooga,Tenn is $8883 retails for $9999. I like the white but i love the black. The green is ugly has hell.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
my nephew has the speed four and he absalutely loves it......the speed triple is an awesome bike...but for a streetfighter I think my first choice would be the kawai Z1000

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
speed triples are great looking bikes, would not mind one myself. I have a buddy who has one and loves it.

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Also a damn good looking bike too!

Dr.Spank said:
my nephew has the speed four and he absalutely loves it......the speed triple is an awesome bike...but for a streetfighter I think my first choice would be the kawai Z1000

·
Registered
47 Posts
I owned an 02 SP3, it was a sweet bike. Tough to keep the front wheel on the ground in 1st/2nd/3rd, and it sounded just awesome. I consider it a good 2nd bike as long as I have a Honda in the garage (had an 02 F4i at the time too.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts