Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am to thinking of trading my 05rr due to the fact I'd like to do some longer riding without feeling so much fatique. Maybe I'm just getting to damn old. Are there enough aftermarket parts out there to fix some of the short comings? And truely, I guess its a matter of opinion which years are the best years. My buddy told me to buy a busa instead. I don't know about that I am a Honda Loyal.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm glad I read this forum. I really like VFR's but in my area the 800s are everywhere, and almost never do you find the 750s. Also in my area anything over 750 gets stupid insurance rates. yes its based JUST on cc. that's it. Yep a Royal Enfield Himalayan 411cc pays the same as a GSXR 750.

I'd actually really love to have a VFR400r. But these are rare as hens teeth around here and thus, good ones are ludicrously priced. Like 15-20 THOUSAND dollars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For many months now I've been contemplating selling the 600rr for a VFR 800... What are your experiences with reverse image search email checker port checker them? How would you compare it against the 600rr? power/brakes/nimble?

I've done my research and it appears that they are universally well received bikes... but I'd like to hear how they compare against a 600rr (what you miss about it, what you disliked about it... etc)

If I missed anything that you feel is noteworthy please include it.

Thanks Guys!
you dont have to keep the bike on boil the whole time like one would like to on the CBR.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts