Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
watch them be the same ones... hahahah this morning a guy at my school on a kawi asked.. what year is that? a 99? i think the older hondas had the same looking gauge cluster.. LOL

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
yeah i would like to see the gauges as well...i dont think it has a gear indicator because if you read hondas press release...it says nothing about that

Additional Features
Industry-leading ergonomic design features maximum rider comfort for minimum fatigue in all riding conditions.
Centrally mounted 4.8-gallon fuel tank is positioned low in the frame, increasing mass centralization and allowing a more compact design.
Plastic tank shell cover protects tank and airbox.
Line-beam headlights feature three-piece reflector design utilizing two H7 bulbs for optimum light distribution and a unique compact design.
New instrumentation is very compact and features LCD panel with tachometer, odometer, twin tripmeters speedometer, fuel gauge and clock.
Attractive, hollow-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels feature race-spec 3.5 x 17.0-inch front and 5.5 x 17.0-inch rear dimensions.
One-piece fan assembly for maximum cooling efficiency.
Maintenance-free battery.
Optional seat cowl.
Compact rear cowl storage compartment for U-type locking devices (lock not included) under the passenger seat.
Pivoting, aerodynamic mirrors.
Integrated ignition-switch/fork lock for added security.
Convenient push-to-cancel turn-signal switch.
Transferable one-year, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America(R) (HRCA(R)). Benefits include roadside assistance, online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider(TM) magazine, travel discounts, trip routing and MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Is it just me or is this not the same as what our current ones have?

eRRoc said:
New instrumentation is very compact and features LCD panel with tachometer, odometer, twin tripmeters speedometer, fuel gauge and clock.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
if you look closely at some of the pics (the ones from the rear quarter) you can make out the cluster...the housing looks round now...but i doubt it has a gear indicator...at least it still has a gas meter

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Io-Bot said:
umm... its the same as MOST bikes, how it looks is a different story!
ummm.....Maybe you missed the SARCASM there!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
egh....nothing great. This 07' really isnt impressing me too much.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
yeah its ok...i thought maybe something different, id like a look at all the details of it though...seems as if there is no gear indicator

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,875 Posts
CollegeRider said:
Nice, 341 lbs(20 lbs lighter) and 118 hp... This baby is gonna fly.
where did that come from???

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
yeah in the honda europe press release they show the dry weight...its suppose to be 20lbs lighter than our current model...though that press release confirms it for me...no slipper and no gear indicator in the gauges...if you go to that honda uk site you can see a close up of the new cluster...looks good...pretty similar to ours though with a little more modern touch

1 - 20 of 28 Posts