Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has now been 26 days since I ordered many parts DIRECTLY from R&G racing. I have ordered things before from the UK and it has not taken any longer than 3-4 business days to recieve my package. I sent an email to them and I got a response saying that their email account is no longer in service. Did I get scammed? If anyone else has had this problem then please let me know and also if anyone has had good service witht hem please also let me know. I spend over $500 with them and you'd think I get my shitt within a week since they told me 7-10 days max.

Thanks,
Pat

·
Registered
480 Posts
I havent dealt with this company, but I ordered a pipe from the Uk last Nov. and didnt get it until Feb. It was stuck in customs over there for a month.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent dealt with this company, but I ordered a pipe from the Uk last Nov. and didnt get it until Feb. It was stuck in customs over there for a month.
ARE YOU FUCKINGG SERIOUS?!
see now im pissed that I ordered direct from R&G when I could have ordered from a place in California that sells R&G products and had them the next day AND THEY WERE CHEAPER THAN R&G but i didnt find that website until after I ordered the parts... figures

·
Registered
480 Posts
I guess it doesnt always take that long, but I try not to order from across the pond unless I absolutely have too...I had a claim opened with paypal and ebay and everything for the pipe, the guy swore he sent it but the tracking number wouldnt work...when I finally tracked it down, it had spent almost a month at the friggin post office where he sent it, a month in customs and the rest of the time coming across and clearing customs in Montreal. Big time pain in the ass. Sorry for the horror story, hopefully you have better luck!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Placed and order with them myself and haven't received any word or product... I'll probably be calling my bank for a chargeback if they don't reply tomorrow.

·
Registered
432 Posts
OK... just talked to some lady over at R&G that was able to set some of my concerns at ease. She was aware of issues they are having with email and was able to convince me that my items are being shipped out of the UK today... we'll see what happens, I'll keep ya updated.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just got the same news today... wtf is the matter with these people? they told me 7-10 days max and here they are sending the parts out 30 days later and they dont even send you an email letting you know OR answer your emails.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I ordered mine from http://www.topendz.com a couple of weeks ago and got them last week. I'm pretty sure Topendz did not have them in stock and had to order from R&G. Sounds like I must have gotten one of the last sets from the most recent batch...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts