Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered a part off ron ayers, and a buddy told me to never order something from them..he claims he ordered a part from them back on april 10th and still hasn't heard anything about it. has anyone else had process//shipping problems with them? now i feel i want to just call them up and cancel the order

·
Registered
504 Posts
i just ordered a mirror from them. tracking on it says it will be at my door on the 28th of this month. i ordered it about 3 days ago i might add.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I havent ordered from them, but I do know that my shop has had problems in the past with getting specific nuts and bolts for my 05. I think its just the part he ordered and he should check with them to see what the deal is. As far as the site goes, I have said it before and I'll say it again, $8 to ship a few misc. pieces that could be sent in an envelope for probably less than a buck is ridiculous. Its not even the money, its the principal, you know? Anyway, I wouldnt cancel the order before I talk with somebody over there to make sure that the parts are in stock and get that tracking number.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I have orders lots of stuff from them with no issues.

I have no problem with their shipping policy as it is up front and they are not hiding anything. I just order lots of stuff at once.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Ordered a tire on a wednesday, had it for the weekend. Good service here

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I ordered from them on the 16th and I haven't got my stuff yet either. However I do understand that they can't stock every nut & bolt for every bike and it takes time to get the part from the manufacturers. I've ordered from them in the past without a problem, and I will continue to wait patiently for my current order, thankfully it's nothing I can't ride without. Tell your buddy to log into their site and he can find updates on his order online.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright, thanks for the input guys..my buddy just freaked me out a little because i need this part and i didn't want to wait a half a month to get it. i just check my account with them and it says my order has already been processed. i'll e-mail them tomorrow and ask them if they had it in stock..it would be nice if they said they had it in stock or not before you order it..if it does i probably missed it

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I ordered a lower left fairing for them and they sent the wrong one. They game me an RMA that day to ship it back. I haven't heard anything about the new fairing coming my way but that was only a week ago. I'll call them tomorrow.

·
Registered
779 Posts
always call!

ive ordered stuff from them before and their shipping policy is pretty much spot on and sometimes it gets to you earlier then what they indicate. I do know that alot of times, they have to get parts from the warehouse out west and once they get it, then they ship it to you which creates the long lead times sometimes.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
no but they took a week to process my order, then another week to ship me a punch of screws from NC to VA

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
TrikyWoo said:
alright, thanks for the input guys..my buddy just freaked me out a little because i need this part and i didn't want to wait a half a month to get it. i just check my account with them and it says my order has already been processed. i'll e-mail them tomorrow and ask them if they had it in stock..it would be nice if they said they had it in stock or not before you order it..if it does i probably missed it
If you are in a hurry and need it fast best bet would be, to call in the order and they will tell you if they have it in stock or not.. If not then it will take a little while.. If they don't have it call www.servicehonda.com or http://www.badgercycle.com/fiche_select.asp

Or last go to the dealership..

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Johnny Candles said:
I ordered a lower left fairing for them and they sent the wrong one. They game me an RMA that day to ship it back. I haven't heard anything about the new fairing coming my way but that was only a week ago. I'll call them tomorrow.
So I called them today and they had the correct part in and were waiting for my part to arrive that I shipped to them on the 19th. I go and pull my UPS receipt and track it. It was delivered to them on the 21st. I tell this to their customer service guy (who was top notch, name was Errick Morris) so he tracked it down and got my fairing shipping out today.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i just e-mailed them earlier today at work..they seem excellent at responding to e-mails, but he informed me that the part i ordered was not in stock..and i would see it in 7-10 business days

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I had great service with them. Ordered Dunlop Qualifiers and a cycle cover and they came in like 5 days with no issues, right on time, with good shipping price. No complaints.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts