Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would look good on my 2012 600. Anyone else have this setup and have pics up on the board?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443278195.741936.jpg

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I thought this would look good on my 2012 600. Anyone else have this setup and have pics up on the board?
View attachment 165113
If you're looking for something that helps performance and not hurts it Toce is not a good choice.

If you care about your hearing and not pissing off everyone around you in a 2 miles radius, Toce is not a good choice.

And unless you have a 2012 CBR1000RR the exhaust you have pictured will not fit your 600 unless you can custom make a exhaust headers and a connecting pipe.

That help?

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,903 Posts
if you want a sidemount, I have a very nice setup for sale at the moment. check the 07-12 parts for sale forum

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
So I'm doing a side mount thing as well. Basically, there is no 'direct fit' way of doing it. What you'll need, is the help of an exhaust shop or someone that is familiar with steel pipe welding. Your stock headers you'll need to cut at some point after they merge, then a custom link pipe will need created to match it to the exhaust canister you want, then hung properly with a custom hanger.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Get a cheap slip on. More money then for better stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts