Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone has heard anything of late, I know he had a pretty bad wreck a few weeks back...

Jason

·
Registered
93 Posts
Unfortuantly DrDave has been put back into the hospital (Baker acted). He hasn't been doing very well mentally. He's not the same Dave right now and his wife and family felt it was best for him to stay close to the doctors and have constint supervision.

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear this... Send me a PM if you get any other information. Do you know him personaly?

Jason

·
Registered
383 Posts
What happened? Sorry to be so clueless. No need to rehash. A quick unabridged version would be great.

That sux for him and his family.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Small solace that it wasn't on the street. My wife doesn't want me to go to a track when I get my bike. Can let her know about that.

Jesus I hope he gets beter.

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I really hope he gets better as well. I talked to the guy a few times on the chat channel over on 600rr.org, real nice guy. It was really hard to hear about it all. :(

Please keep us posted or feel free to PM or email me on the matter if you hear any new info..

Thank You.
Jason

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm back, fellas. Good to be back - actually I have been doing very well and have rocovered. Unfortunately, my family was intending to get me physical therapy a couple of weeks ago and my wife signed up for the wrong program which was General Admission!! What a hell getting that straightened out though!! I have been fine and was just a lttle banged up from the accident but I have been feeling perfecrtly for quite some time now but was too bust dealing with doctors and attorneys :( All is well and I have been great and thanks for all the concerns - I'm sure since I had no computer to get too it didn't help the concern :D I'll fill you all in soon.

V

·
0 Posts
Hey!! Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing just fine.... your wife accidently signed you up for the wrong program eh..?? :roll: ;-) I think she did it on purpose. ;-) Take care. :D

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad to hear you kicked your heroin addiction Dave. ;-)

Be careful you silly bastard!

Jason

·
Registered
84 Posts
VinRR said:
Hey!! Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing just fine.... your wife accidently signed you up for the wrong program eh..?? :roll: ;-) I think she did it on purpose. ;-) Take care. :D
Haha.. Yes, she did actually sign up for the wrong program. She signed the complete inpatient post accident evaluation and the entire x-ray process had physically been completed but they wanted to not pay attention and try to do everything double. Be careful on the programs you guys sign up for after an accident. There are so many loop-holes! I was suppsed to get physical therapy and ended up getting an entire law case instead!

Hope all is well with everyone else and I will talk to you all soon. :D

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
dave
glad to hear your ok bro ;-)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I dont know details of accident,but it doesnt sound good, im glad everything is going well for you now...hang tough buddy :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts