Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about them somewhere on 600rr.net and decided to buy a bolt kit so I could put my new fairings back on. My order was placed the 25th of April and they have still not shipped the bolts, and refuse to respond to e-mail or phone calls. I was wondering if anyone here knows how to contact them or has had an experience with them before.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
BIKEBOLTS BUSINESS ADDRESS:
4316 River Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45204
United States
1-513-442-3034

Store Hours:
Tue 11am to 6pm
Wed 11am to 6pm
Thu 11am to 6pm
Fri 11am to 6pm
Sat 12noon to 4pm
Sun Closed
Mon Closed

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called 5-6 times today and after 4PM the answering machine changed to "You have called after business hours."

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's crazy... I used them to put my new fairings on. I ordered them on a friday and had them by the following wednesday. This was just a few weeks ago.

Ill tell you tho... as clean as the powdercoated bolts look (I got the white ones) the inconsistent thickness where the allen wrench goes was a pain in the rear end.

Hope they show up...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ill tell you tho... as clean as the powdercoated bolts look (I got the white ones) the inconsistent thickness where the allen wrench goes was a pain in the rear end.
You'll want to get them Anodized next time.

I'll update this thread when the issue is resolved.

Edit: Just checked the tracker. Someone that works at Bikebolts must read 600rr.net:

"Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
May 7, 2013, 9:03 pm
CINCINNATI, OH 45233 "

Way past business hours!! (Or they saw my 6 phone calls.)

Now if only they would refund my first class shipping. ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
I read about them somewhere on 600rr.net and decided to buy a bolt kit so I could put my new fairings back on. My order was placed the 25th of April and they have still not shipped the bolts, and refuse to respond to e-mail or phone calls. I was wondering if anyone here knows how to contact them or has had an experience with them before.

whoaa... I'm on the same boat as you. I ordered my set on the April 24th and still have not gotten anything. I already made a paypal claim. They refuse to reply to any of my emails and calls.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I've used them with no problems. Highly recommend. I just got the default silver finish ~$30-40 complete set a while back for a 2005.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow surprising news.. I just got an email after making a claim yesterday that bikebolts decided to ship them out yesterday after I filed a PayPal claim. I think that woke them up to do their job. Maybe this will get you to recieve your item as well nsilva. After 2 weeks now they decide to ship them out.. so far disappointed.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You'll want to get them Anodized next time.

I'll update this thread when the issue is resolved.

Edit: Just checked the tracker. Someone that works at Bikebolts must read 600rr.net:

"Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility
May 7, 2013, 9:03 pm
CINCINNATI, OH 45233 "

Way past business hours!! (Or they saw my 6 phone calls.)

Now if only they would refund my first class shipping. ;)

Oh I just read your edit. LOL I bet I'm the one that caused them to ship them out haha. Finally we can get our bolts!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered mine 4/20. Hit the Cincinnati USPS yesterday. My guess is they were waiting on a shipment? I ordered the black gloss ones. Glad I have a bag of zipties or I wouldn't have been riding yet, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts