1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
625 Posts
yea im down!! ill see if a couple buddies want to go as well.

·
Registered
625 Posts
sounds good roommate has a gsxr and buddy has an R6 so im not biased

just joined the site you got there too seems pretty sweet im 05machrepsol on that one now

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when are yall goin riding next?
I'll throw something up here when I know for sure. Possibly as soon as next Sunday. I'll find out if there is enough interest soon and post up. I just got a fresh Pilot Road 2 to try out so I'm ready to lean it over some and see how it does.

I will also try to post what to anticipate as far as riding type based on who I know will be able to come or not. Some of our group pushes the ride harder and faster so there might be some people uncomfortable with that sort of riding. We do make periodic stops and take headcount to let everyone catch up when necessary though so I always say ride at your own pace and your own comfort level.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'll throw something up here when I know for sure. Possibly as soon as next Sunday. I'll find out if there is enough interest soon and post up. I just got a fresh Pilot Road 2 to try out so I'm ready to lean it over some and see how it does.

I will also try to post what to anticipate as far as riding type based on who I know will be able to come or not. Some of our group pushes the ride harder and faster so there might be some people uncomfortable with that sort of riding. We do make periodic stops and take headcount to let everyone catch up when necessary though so I always say ride at your own pace and your own comfort level.
count me in... i also noticed u r in frisco. ill be moving to austin ranch within the month. i currently live out in weatherford...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Any of you guys know any shops that rent out small sports bikes or sports touring bikes over there? I'm visiting Dallas Fort Worth area in early June to visit my GF.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any of you guys know any shops that rent out small sports bikes or sports touring bikes over there? I'm visiting Dallas Fort Worth area in early June to visit my GF.
I don't know of any off hand and haven't looked into it personally but I know someone that has and know they exist. Sorry if that doesn't help but I'd just do some google/yellowpage searches and see where that lands you. If I find anything else I'll update.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Let me know if/when yall get together again...my other two buddies have been flaking out on me since one wrecked his Duc so I'm needing to find some other dudes who ride.

I'm in Allen btw right off of 121 and Alma.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Let me know if/when yall get together again...my other two buddies have been flaking out on me since one wrecked his Duc so I'm needing to find some other dudes who ride.

I'm in Allen btw right off of 121 and Alma.
im off plano parkwy and 121 in austin ranch... shoot me a text... 817-458-6691 just got a new phone cause the last one got stolen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts