Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going for a nice long ride tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone from san dog wanted to role with. Me and myself are going so the more the better. Probably hit up banner pass and some other spots!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Crash,

I promise you that I WILL take you up on this...I'm just so busy these next 2 weeks. By the way, where is Banner Pass? Is that through Otay?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I would go... but you're too fast for me. :wink:

Crash716 said:
Going for a nice long ride tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone from san dog wanted to role with. Me and myself are going so the more the better. Probably hit up banner pass and some other spots!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bitchplz: oh shut the hell up Mr OHHH LOOK AT MY RACE BIKE! Haven't got to ride with anyone that fast since the meeting with you and your buddy on the YellowRR. Have gotten better though....as i am sure you have......PUNKASS :beer: !

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
i'd go but busy this weekend... last weekend that i'll be busy (hopefully)... besides, if i go, you wouldnt notice that im there anyways coz im too slow for you guys, i'll be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back...

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
LOL....

but seriously... we need to get you on the track... from how you ride on the street... you'll do very well on the track.

try and come out to our march track day if you can.

have a safe and fun ride this weekend.

later... nick - mri

Crash716 said:
619RR, i don't care how slow you are, just looking for some fun bro! UHH i mean fun riding the bikes that is! J/K!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yea I will................ Oh wait I'm in INDIANA. CALIFORINA BLAH!! I bet you all have moviestar/model girlfriends too. YOU SUCK I mean I want to move out there. Lucky bastards.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
JASONRR said:
CALIFORINA BLAH!! I bet you all have moviestar/model girlfriends too.
Yea you are right! haha J/K

·
Registered
236 Posts
You Cali guys suck. I'm all excited about this Friday being 46 degrees and sunny so I can ride some, and you prolly don't even know what 46 feels like. Post a ride journal and pics to get me through the next month! :evil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts