Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to get replace my chain and sprokets i placed an oder from motomummy on the 6-19 i still havent gotten anything so i emailed them monday i got a answer back the next day saying that they where waiting for rivet tool said it should be in wed thur ok so i check today still not shipped now says waiting for sprockets i have had it with this **** service i deal with vendors all the time as i own a speed shop i have never had so bad serivce so im coming to you guys to see if theres any good onile shops that have the parts they try to sell and dont give you the run around thanks for any help im just so pissed cuz its just more time i have to wait when i could have just gone some place eles

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
im looking to get replace my chain and sprokets i placed an oder from motomummy on the 6-19 i still havent gotten anything so i emailed them monday i got a answer back the next day saying that they where waiting for rivet tool said it should be in wed thur ok so i check today still not shipped now says waiting for sprockets i have had it with this **** service i deal with vendors all the time as i own a speed shop i have never had so bad serivce so im coming to you guys to see if theres any good onile shops that have the parts they try to sell and dont give you the run around thanks for any help im just so pissed cuz its just more time i have to wait when i could have just gone some place eles
so you have NEVER ordered a part for a customer, and it took longer than expected to get it sorted?

you are lucky...

and motomummy would have been my reference as is, sorry i cannot be of more help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea deff happens but when u place the oder tell me they are not in stock dont make me wait a week then have to email to find out then not hold the other parts in the oder so they sell out when the other part comes in its so simple to run just be stright up sorry we are out of stock we should be getting them in next week would u like to wait just bad service so im looking for a place who has good service and has the stuff on hand

·
Registered
247 Posts
imo the man has a point Bike bandit did this to me once. Aggravating when you r prepping for a ride. Now I call and ask before I order it. It usually doesnt add much time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got my chain and sprocket from motomummy and got them very quickly...and air filter, and smog block off....Probably will be ordering rearsets from motomummy soon as well

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.