Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
I am new on here and was wondering if anyone knew of a good place around the Saint Louis area for getting my a custom map for my PC.
Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
hey man im looking for the same thing. the dynojet website lists a bunch of HD places, but a few sport bikes. I think the closest one i saw was in carbondale. good luck with the search and lemme know where you end up going.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking about going to the Belleville, Il Harley place and see if they know what they are doing.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Abe, not sure where you live but there is a place in Alton that does it. T&N cycle.

·
Registered
186 Posts
yea i live in belleville. i wasnt real sure about going to a Harley joint to get my rr tuned. If you go to T&N, let me know what you think of the place.

·
Registered
487 Posts
guys there is no place worthy in the stl to get your bikes tuned, so don't waste your time. The best place to go that is closest to us is mdracing. Go to mdracing.com and call or email matt drucker. It's 4 hours north, but like I said it's the closest place to get it done right.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok cool. I was wondering. My dealer said that they have their sportbikes tuned at Frieze Harley and never had a problem. I think I might try them and save the drive.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Ok cool. I was wondering. My dealer said that they have their sportbikes tuned at Frieze Harley and never had a problem. I think I might try them and save the drive.
well it's your money but I wouldn't waste my time or money to let a harley shop tune a sportbike. Just doesn't go. Sure they may never have had a problem but that doesn't necessarily mean they know what they are doing when it comes to sportbike performance and extracting the most out of your bike. You need to go to a race tuner, but like a said your a big boy and can make your own decisions, good luck.

·
Registered
329 Posts
you could come to quincy Il.... bout an hr and 50 min drive from stl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts