Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a replacement piece for my 07 black rr.... its the piece of plastic that is right behind the left headlight.... it is a filler piece between the upper cowl and the top mid cowl.... it kind of wraps around to the gauges and cleans up the area. I broke mine and need a new one... anyone have a any tips on where to find it or the part number of it? it has a part number inside of it which is 64240-MFJA-D000 but when i search for it nothing comes up.... please help

·
Registered
3,823 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep that was it thanks man... with that A in there it was giving me no results... thanks for the help

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
one more piece... the part number is 64310-MFJ-D000 and the name on the back of it says Cowl A R Middle.... its the upper cowl that wraps around the body right under the handle bars and goes into the headlight assembly...

·
Registered
56 Posts
one more piece... the part number is 64310-MFJ-D000 and the name on the back of it says Cowl A R Middle.... its the upper cowl that wraps around the body right under the handle bars and goes into the headlight assembly...
Did you ever figure this out? My 08's right side has the same part # and I need to replace it, I found the replacement on ronayers but with a different part #.

Thanks for any help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts