·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure, it looks different though from the cover. This one is in Italian. I atually downloaded some documentary of Rossi but it's in Italian. It shows how he always touches his ear, eyes, helmet, etc. before he races. Pretty cool, getting in the zone.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet, thanks moeman. I'm really not sure if that's the same one or not. I actually have that Trail of Glory DVD on order right now. If I run into the dubbed English version I'll let everyone know.

By the way, I just read the book titled Valentino Rossi: Motogenius by Mat Oxley. Really good read about how he started and what he dealt with for each class in order to master the bikes. I just have to say Rossi is crazy good and he's been riding forever. All it is is seat time and confidence really

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1844252175/qid=1121989496/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/102-7370644-8860162?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, that Trail Of Glory DVD is not the one I'm talking about. I just finished watching that whole DVD and the one I'm talking about is different. The Trail of Glory DVD talks about Rossi's history from how he started racing and how he did in each class. The video I saw that was in Italian showed why he always does his ritual, and why he's always tugging at his ear and massaging under his eyes before the race. It's pretty cool, just wish I knew where to get it in English.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts