Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy just four screws and don't want to pay the whole $8 on shipping. The dealership price is crazy compared to ronayers. If so, let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
what screws you looking for i ordered from there a while back for my 05 RR and accidently ordered too many of different kinds

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
call your dealership and tell them you can get them cheaper... they'll deal with you. I just did the same with my new tail and bar ends that I had to order... gave them the ron ayers price (without shipping :-D) and they beat it. ahahahaha.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
ImprezaWrx9 said:
I need to buy just four screws and don't want to pay the whole $8 on shipping. The dealership price is crazy compared to ronayers. If so, let me know. Thanks
I have alot of extra screws, bolts, or whatever.. let me know what you need and I might have it..

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
you can also take the screws to lowes and match the treads so you know what screws to buy. they have a good variety. the windscreen bolt kits that are like 40 bucks.... cost me like 10 (bolts and bushing thingys lol).

·
Registered
796 Posts
ImprezaWrx9 said:
This is the same thing I went through yesterday on their site. I wanted to order a few of those black push in type screws but at $2.xx a pop and $8 shipping its a bit of an overkill. I am gonna try to my local stealership or try autobarn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts