Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
eh.. there's a reason people play on the more established sites... more fish.

Look at www.pokerpulse.com and see where most of the action is. If you are any kind of serious player, you go where the population is huge.. so you can maximize your chances of landing on a table with fish.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I have won a decent amount of money on Full Tilt poker. Pokerroom.com is another good site!

C

·
0 Posts
daMartion,
Pokerroom.com is IMO the best site. I've tried partypoker.com and really do not like it. Pokerroom is simple to navigate and they have a wide range of tables and games to play. Go from.25-.25NL to 10-20NL, hold em, omaha, stud, cash games, tournaments.

A week or so back I won a $10 tournament and won $525 in the tourny and another $225 in cash games (and I only play .25-.25NL). Its a good site if, you know how to play, to make some decent cash. I started in November and am up $2400 since then. Won $42 in a half hr before work this morning. Cant say anymore about the site, very good site and recommend it completely.

·
Registered
254 Posts
all these sites still don't have anywhere near the action of partypoker.com and its affiliates (like empirepoker.com, run by the same parent group). Seriously, look at pokerpulse.com and see the differences in numbers of raked games between the sites. Partypoker.com and its affiliates (which get wrapped up in its reporting) clear 3x the next closest competitor.

The problem with smaller sites with smaller populations that you will have a hard time finding games that are filled with easy money. Any site will give you games... any site will give you fish... but the biggest sites will give you games with fish. Simple math.. greater population = more bad players to good players. I play on empirepoker.com. I took a 15 dollar bonus (just something they gave me for being a member for so long) and turned it into 250. Then I took that out, deposited 200 later to redeem a bonus code, and turned it into just shy of 600 bucks before cashing it out. I'm ... well in the black ;).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts