Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after much lobbying and debate on the hill (me whining and mopeing around the house) Congress (wife) has approved my new financial plan, unfortunately as always the defense and protection plan (gear and accessories) budget is under tight review and limited approval, helmet, boots, jacket, things like are okay, although bike "things" are on a limited approval, so like the topic read, anyone tried it yet, i'd hate to get these on order and not have them fit, i cant imagine why they wouldnt but hey funnier things have happened,like my wife agreeing to me getting a bike in the first place. as always any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
346 Posts
if so, i assume 05 frame slider will fit 03/04 too, right?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
faizkj said:
if so, i assume 05 frame slider will fit 03/04 too, right?
i dont want to sound rude, but where are you finding sliders for an 05 that arent also for and 04?

·
Registered
346 Posts
found on ebay, and cheaper than 03/04.. i was looking for the frame sliders recently and found the 05 one :mrgreen:

·
Registered
346 Posts
one more question for you guys, do you think 1000rr slider will fit 600rr and vice versa? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Faizki, listen man. The 03/04/05 frame slider is just that. There is no difference...they probably just updated the label on the package, if that. No such thing as an '05 slider.

·
Registered
346 Posts
thanks eck for the info! what about the 600rr and 1000rr sliders?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Don't know about those. Are 600RR sliders that tough to get ahold of? I know we have a crap ton of them in the shop because they are a cheap replaceable part.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts