Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I havent been around much for a while even though I have continued to race most seasons since I started in 2006. Anyone else racing the RR? Seems like the forum is pretty dead.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is a bit late but I just bought a 2003 RR to race in the Modern Vintage Class. It already had stuff done to it. I am getting new springs for my weight, new tires, fairing is rough so not sure if I should repair it or just find better ones. I am going to put a manual cam chain tensioner and block off plate on it.

Did you rave in the MRA ? I am down here in New Mexico and will probably race in Albuquerque and in Deming. Our two tracks. Some of the worst tracks I have ever been on. I moved down here from Washington State where we had great tracks and a bunch of them. Portland, Seattle, BC, Spokane and a new one around Puget Sound.

Anyway, are you going to race anymore ?

Alan Dye

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a bit late but I just bought a 2003 RR to race in the Modern Vintage Class. It already had stuff done to it. I am getting new springs for my weight, new tires, fairing is rough so not sure if I should repair it or just find better ones. I am going to put a manual cam chain tensioner and block off plate on it.

Did you rave in the MRA ? I am down here in New Mexico and will probably race in Albuquerque and in Deming. Our two tracks. Some of the worst tracks I have ever been on. I moved down here from Washington State where we had great tracks and a bunch of them. Portland, Seattle, BC, Spokane and a new one around Puget Sound.

Anyway, are you going to race anymore ?

Alan Dye
Alan, yes I am racing this year. I an 07 cbr 600 and 04 cbr 600 and an 05 Crf 450 supermoto Ill be racing this year. We have 3 Tracks here in Colorado with the MRA. If you can make the trip up sometime you should give it a shot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hope to be racing mine either this year or next with Wera west, umc, and chuckwalla. I hope any way.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts