Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a little tired of people asking me if im cold.. i cant go anywhere without someone saying, burrr id hate to be on that! listen f'er i ride year round.. i dont need you to remind me that its cold and that im crazy. my bad for seeing every dry day a good day to ride.

gotta love the layers!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
you live in Springfield, right?

We got a bit of snow up here in KC, not to mention that it's in the teens/low 20's during the day!

But yes, even when it's 40-50 degrees out, people always ask me if I'm freezing.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I would be riding but between the snow melting then turning to ice, I also have to deal with high winds. Enjoy the better weather.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
it sure aint 30 out but it is around 52 when i leave for work in the morning. I am a year round rider myself

F

·
0 Posts
I don't care. I love the layers too. Thermals, two shirts, and the jacket. OMG - the warmth comes from within my friend! Its so exciting to ride, and anyways Cali rocks!! :banger:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Its pretty chilly here in GA also. My bike runs amazing in the cold air!!

hell yea. i get bit at least once a year with an unexpected power wheelie when the weather changes.

on topic, if it is less than 48 i dont ride. other than that, i have the gear and people always ask if i am cold. no ... i am not... hence the leather and 50 layers. if we were cold we wouldnt be riding.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
48 is your limit? come on...
haha its b/c i have a car and am close to work so i dont see the need to get all geared up mainly b/c it takes me about as long to gear up as it does to get in my car and drive to work.

·
Registered
111 Posts
it was 53 in ohio today but work kept me behind a desk all day or i would have been all over it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
16 degrees for a 25 minute ride to work is my record low. Only the ice and snow is able to really scare me into not riding. It's hard to find a lower temp without the ice and snow around...

·
Registered
140 Posts
I rode in 20 degrees with 3 sweaters and a jacket but definitely needed winter gloves. The key to cold is keeping the core as warms as possible and then it will take care of the hands and feet accordingly. (still get some good stuff for those hands and feet though)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts