Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm sure this is a dumb question... But my buddy has a 'busa and his wife has a backrest on her seat and now my lady is jealous, cuz she always feels like she's gonna fall off. Has anyone seen a backrest on like a corbin seat or anything for a sportbike like ours? Kinda like in the picture below...

D

·
0 Posts
Squid accessories usually only come in forms of Gixxer parts, though if you have the money, I'm sure Corbin will make a custom one.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Squid accessories usually only come in forms of Gixxer parts, though if you have the money, I'm sure Corbin will make a custom one.
Touche' sir... I know i'm gonna get crucified for this thread, but I figured I'd ask anyways...

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've never seen one but if u find one let me know. I'm sure my lady would love it too. It's a good idea for 2 up

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only thing I've seen for these bikes is a passenger set of handlebars.
Enlighten me, I don't really know what those are... Just trying to make the ride a little bit more comfortable for her...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So where did you're friend get his?
My buddy has a 'busa, and Corbin makes that model for a busa... They don't even make a rear seat for our model, much less one with a backrest...

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
the couch has a backrest already:drunk::crackup: if she needs a backrest thats where she belongs lol :crackup::drunk::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Please don't do this to the RR... please. :cursin:
*eburg got it, it's called a "sissy bar."

Peace,

Gabe :biggrin:

·
Registered
448 Posts
i was wanting to make one a while back but then told my wife if she doesnt like it then dont ride.

not trying to thread jack but have you just tride to get her a better back seat. mabye that will give her a better fell on the seat

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please don't do this to the RR... please. :cursin:
*eburg got it, it's called a "sissy bar."

Peace,

Gabe :biggrin:
yikes, that's hideous! I called Corbin and they said for $250 they would custom make me a seat with a backrest... I think that's the route I'm gonna go, but we'll see...

·
Registered
14 Posts
No offense man, but I'm pretty sure RR's weren't made to give your wife a ride to the grocery store...Buy a Harley and enjoy the ride with your wife, thats what they're meant for.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Enlighten me, I don't really know what those are... Just trying to make the ride a little bit more comfortable for her...
I've seen those too in a magazine, it was in the back with the ads, I cant remember which one though, I'll try to find it.
I thought about it for my girl, but she doesnt ride enough. It was removable and mounted with the screws in your gas cap.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts