Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Torque? Now I saw this movie last night for the first time and I have to say ..... well actually I was speechless and didn't know what to think. I liked the way the two chicks at the end were wippin the bike around in a 10' radius kicking eachothers ass. How fake can Hollywood get....... I think someone should go out there and slapp the **** out of them, mabbottusmc, your close to LA, can you do it for me..... :twak:

V

·
0 Posts
Torquw was pretty shitty, but it was definitely better than Biker Boyz.. I am getting stupidider thinking about that movie.

·
Registered
494 Posts
There was some cool stuff in Torque. The scene at the first where they were chasing each other through the twisties reminded me of my friends, except a little crazier. heh.

Tons of way too unbelievable stuff though. Like the aformentioned scene where the 2 girls are fighting with their bikes, and the one where ice cube's character lowsides his bike and runs it into the other guy's in order to take him down..... uhhhh, yeah :roll:

But yeah it was a decent movie. Nice bikes.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Torque...complete and utter drivel. There are so many things wrong with this film...I don't even know where to begin. Two hours of my life which I will never get back :cry: ! The sad thing is, this is going to spawn a whole new generation of deliquents who will be responsible for our future insurance increases.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quantumfield said:
Torque...complete and utter drivel. There are so many things wrong with this film...I don't even know where to begin. Two hours of my life which I will never get back :cry: ! The sad thing is, this is going to spawn a whole new generation of deliquents who will be responsible for our future insurance increases.
I agree with you completely... I am still waiting for someone to slap the **** of them. Come on Cali! step up....

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
hanshinji said:
can't get worse than biker boyz
I guess I'm glad I never saw that one, nor torque. But I did see an interview with the director of torque and he said that he was trying to make a completely unbeleivable bike film. He accomplished his goal. I don't think I'll waste my time watching it when it does come out on CBS or cable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
the best part was the canyon carving during the opening credits , all 2 mins of it. the rest of the movie was retarded.

does anyone know what highway that was?

·
Registered
165 Posts
In torque did you see the dirt tires magically appear on the street bikes, not to mention the fact that the front fender of the suzuki being 5 inches from the tire?!

Oh, and doing 100 MPH with no helmet, no glasss, eyes wide open, and not one tear running down the cheek!!!!!!!

And the....ah forget it, I could go on forever. The makers of that movie can :blow:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
irish let me get in line behind you bro ;-)

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Ohh shut up all of you...Biker Boyz was way better than Torque...are you kidding? What didn't you like about Biker Boyz that you loved about Torque...they're both aweful movies...but at least Biker Boyz just exadurated(sp?) the truth instead of throwing it out the window...the only thing that made Torque watching was the lack of Gixxers in it that Biker Boyz seemed to have. Back flips over cars? Jumping onto moving trains? Dirtbikes with street fairings??? What the hell's wrong with all of you? :bitchslap: I think they spent more time off road than they did on the streets in that god-aweful movie. The only thing I liked was the very beginning when the dude split the cars doing a wheelie...and then when they hit those twisties...and the good twisty scene was even ruined by "ground shaking speeds"...enough to knock Ice Cube's "brother" off his bike...LAME ASS...I mean, I know Hollywood exadurates...but christ...they kicked almost every law of physics out the door. Oh...and did I forget that stupid scene with Jamie Pressly and that other b'tch fighting the R1 vs. the FZ1? :puke:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
that movie was a waste of an hour of my life and $20 I spent to see it... i wouldn't waste my money buying... just wait till its on hbo or something...

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
To speculate about someone's question earlier, I think the road they're on in the beginning (the ONLY good scene in the whole movie) is somewhere near Las Vegas, NV. I recall watching a stunt vid of Las Vegas Xtreme and that road or one that looks a hell of a lot like it was being railed. Looks fun.

I liked the part where Ice Cube lowsides his bike and 10 minutes later, he's got one just like it in perfect condition. I must say I liked the Aprilia and that's about it.

Oh, and I wanna Matrix wheelie fight some other b**** on a bike. COME ON THAT'S REAL!!! :roll:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts