Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it looks pretty good honestly. It will have to stay an aftermarket kit as pontiac is f'n dead

I think the front and the back look good, but still looks like a camaro with gay scoops on the side shot. I kinda like the fender flares too. It would look much better in the traditional Black/Gold combo of the old firechickens IMO or black/bronze, or black/gunmetal. Silver/Gunmetal would look hot of course, naturally

·
Registered
300 Posts
ya that does look good for sure. i think i wanna race it :icon_supe

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The brake lights and rear wing are just smoothe as hell. The exhaust tucked in the body looks clean too. Can someone photochop it silver with Gunmetal Stripe and Gunmetal Rims? or gunmetal with silver stripe and silver rims. It would look so mean.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Another cop whore = + revenue to the city = - RR mod funds out of your pockets

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have seen stuff on TV lately about cops impounding SRT-8s and caddys and all sorts of stuff for "reckless driving" and then Using them for police cars. And in Texas there's cops that threaten to arrest you if you don't give them all your cash, and take your kids and put them to CPS if you don't give them all your cash. All over the news. There's all sorts of Seizure laws that basically condone cops to carjack you.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ASC is the actual design company that works on a lot of GM vehicles when they need something to POP for car shows

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a WS.6 (seen in sig).....I would go ape **** if they brought them back. I started with a 83 firebird now have a 2001 (t top) & 2002 (conv).
Don't hold your breath dude, you would die, like pontiac itself. Sucks because the Firebirds almost always look better than the Camaro's, and WS6 is no f'n joke, they are quick, and tons of mods are available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts