Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks like a 05 made love to an 04 and this came out!

from what i can tell it has the 05 front brakes and inverted forks looks like, but the tail and swing arm look like they are from an 04 actually the tail looks like a cross between the 04 and 05 tail. and the side fairing is interestingly connected to the lower, could this be photoshop?

also the slits for the headlights seem more slender.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
CollegeRider said:
Those are just race plastics with a stock tail.
I doubt it, those are 1kRR forks/fender & smaller headlights. Motorcycle News takes parts of current bikes and photoshops them together stating that they are the new models coming out.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black05rr said:
I doubt it, those are 1kRR forks/fender & smaller headlights. Motorcycle News takes parts of current bikes and photoshops them together stating that they are the new models coming out.
Yea i think its a photo chop, i just noticed that the tail vent thats on the oposite side looks like an 03-04 tail vent from this angle, if it was like the 05 tail vent we would see a point there, not the flatness that we see her, but eithey way i like the look of that tail more than the 05 tail, looks smoother to me, even though i know its fake

·
Registered
577 Posts
photoshop. A crappy job of it too. if you zoom in you can tell by how the pixels don't line up yet blurr in some spots. There are also like 5 different shades of RED.

Somebody on some other board probably asked if someone could photoshop some work onto that pic, much like we do here alot.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jotaro said:
Geometry doesn't look right to me,
I think it's an 18:1 model :)
I don't know about that, i guess it could be, but that would be one detailed model! plus why would you put 1krr forks and tire and stuff on a model?

but i have been wrong before

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hehehe... that was my first guess... that it's a model or something. Look at the wheels on the paddock stand... they look out of perspective to one another. I think it's a high end model that someone kit-bashed with different kits.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts