Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making this post so that no one has to go through what i went through. I lost my keys through a series of odd events. My local shop said they couldn't make a key for the 06 cbr's, and every hardware store said they needed the original key to make another. After a month of getting the run around, I decided to try this site http://www.motorcyclekeys.com/keys.html. After sending all the necessary info via email, i now have my new key and can get back to riding. It was sent from CA (i live in Ky) and it only took 4 days.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried my local locksmiths also. One would always say he would call me back, but never did. After calling for the 4th time he just stopped answering the phone. The second told me that they dont make motorcycle keys.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sears around my area makes them. I dunno if its the same where you live but when I first got my bike the first things I tried to do was get copies and was suprise that no one had the machine to make motorcycle keys. I found it really odd.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
i have heard of places not making spares and stuff with out documentation or yada yada..
guess i was lucky that this guy cut the key with out a hassle..

good job on finding the site though btw

1 - 6 of 6 Posts