Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a ride the other day and I had my Titan tank (brand of E-cig I case you didn't know) in my pocket and of course being young and without self control I was speeding. I noticed at high speeds my E-cig would activate and I ended up burning up an atomizer. Has anyone else had this happen?

Sent from my mobile device

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm assuming it's a draw activated e-cig? I use e-cigs but I don't use the draw activating ones, I've seen too many that are garbage. I have a buzz pro that I tote around all the time.

I have however had my first buzz pro drop off my bike at an intersection and get run over a few times :( bad day but I deserved it for stupidly leaving it on the back of the seat when I rode off.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
I use blu and always keep that little cap on it :thumbup:

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
No thanks I'll pass :crackup: Btw these ecigs really do work. I had been a smoker for 15 years before I picked up one of these last year. I still have the urge every now and then for a real one instead of puffing on a big ass pen lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish the Titan t had a manual battery. I get all my stuff from totally wicked. Where so you guys shop?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I bought my buzz pro from notcigs.com, great place and they offer a 6 month warranty on their devices, once I went to rechargeable batteries (rcr123a's or 16340's) I won't ever go back, I buy my juice from various places and my carts for crystal clear vaping as they have great deals and freebies they give out.

i guess u guys are gna enjoy electric CBRs 10 years from now
Pfft.. electric motors start their powerband instantly, I'd ride an electric superbike, wouldn't you?!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Check out Allen Carr's - Easyway to Stop Smoking. I was a smoker of 15 years, quit cold turkey after reading the book. Going on 20 months now smoke free. I have 3 other friends that have quit with the help of this book.

·
Registered
434 Posts
In canada, we cant hav ecigs with nicotine. So pretty useless here. Tried n went back to real cigs.
I wanna quit but its so hard...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I tried them and they were alright, but it kinda felt like a trap to me. Its like the ecig was too close to the real thing so i feel off the wagon...did better with the patch just dealing with the cravings. For those of you that have been using them for awhile, have you noticed any issues. I know they say they're safe, but they said the same thing about cigarettes 30yrs ago.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do a lot of people use them to quit? I got mine cause its healthier. Not to say its good for you but much better by far.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I wish the Titan t had a manual battery. I get all my stuff from totally wicked. Where so you guys shop?

i just got a tornado twist from these, lovin the variable voltage mod! :) the oddyssey from totally wicked looks a nice lil device too. i just got an olympian tank which is good too, same thing as the lil mama an puff daddy tanks. currently vaping on blackcurrent ejuice! SAWEEEET! :crackup:

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Do a lot of people use them to quit? I got mine cause its healthier. Not to say its good for you but much better by far.

yeah i got mine to quit. done well for a few months for the 1st time ever, but then went back on the smokes an found myself wanting a ciggerette more than what i did coz i was constantly toking on the ecig when i used that. i`m now back on the ecig, like you say it mightn be completley healthy but a 100 times healthier than real ones

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've heard good things about this book actually. My brother bought it for both me and my father but I've yet to get around to reading it.

I smoked for about 9 years, quit for another, then smoked another and now I'm on ecigs. Overall I feel much better than I used to when I smoked, the only thing I've seen or heard about ecigs being bad is that you should be brushing your teeth more often.

Apparently the propylene glycol (PG) and or the vegetable glycerin (VG) turn into almost a caramel type sugar when they're burned by the atomizer/cartomizer/tankomizer .. (the list goes on an on about the names they come up with)

I still get winded when I run and shi* but I assume that's just because I'm out of shape, no coughing or nothing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts