Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got a set of digital ones. I compared them to my bro's Chickenhawks and seem on par as far as quality. I tested them over the weekend and they work great. Very satisfied so far, and I look forward to try them next weekend at the track.

BTW they come with 18 month warranty (hard to beat for the price).

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
how are they? i just know that you better off buying brand name stuff
oh sh!t, i forgot about this thread!

i have no prior experience with other brands, since this is the first and only set ive owned.
so imo, i think theyre pretty good. i dont just buy things like this or as expensive without doing research first.
peeps who have bought warmers from krosswerx have been happy and completely satisfied with their warmers.
ive read nothing but good things about the warmers, especially their standard version.
i opted for the digital set. and krosswerx is in the works for releasing a dual temp version here soon.

only complaint if that, was that the digital readings is in Celsius. which is fine.
cause i can just google a conversion chart and print it out.
krosswerx is planning to release a Fahrenheit digital readout box.
so i plan on switching out the digital box when they finally release it.
other than that, im pretty happy with the purchase. no buyers remorse.
ive tested them out at home and they work great! cant wait to give it a try at the track.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
mine should be here tomorrow or saturday. ill post some pics of them.
Where the pics dude!!! HAHA jk! I plan on getting a set as well, maybe this month or the next with the intention of getting a full season of track use. do you have a generator already? If so how many watts is it? Krosswerx told me at least a 2000w should be used. Congrats on the purchase Mel!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Where the pics dude!!! HAHA jk! I plan on getting a set as well, maybe this month or the next with the intention of getting a full season of track use. do you have a generator already? If so how many watts is it? Krosswerx told me at least a 2000w should be used. Congrats on the purchase Mel!
thanks mang. yea, ill take pics. so everyone can see.

no i dont have a generator yet. still lookin around for one.
if i dont get one, i still have my truck electrical outlet to use.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
thanks mang. yea, ill take pics. so everyone can see.

no i dont have a generator yet. still lookin around for one.
if i dont get one, i still have my truck electrical outlet to use.
Will your truck battery be able to handle it without draining itself? Im just curious cause I'll do the same with my truck too if thats the case.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Will your truck battery be able to handle it without draining itself? Im just curious cause I'll do the same with my truck too if thats the case.
yes if the truck is running. ill test it out tomorrow with my truck and let you know mang.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts