Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its hard to not just love the bike they have but does anyone else deep down wish maybe just maybe they had gotten a diffrent color rr.
I wanted a black bike originally but they sold it before I could gather my funds. So they sold me a red one for 200 less I quickly accepted. Just recently I have really started to like red the best and not just because its faster ( ha ). But I ride with a friend who has black and when he first saw mine he said he kind of liked the red better. I wondered if I would have felt the same. So does anyone like a diffrent color than what they have even if its a tie.

·
Registered
618 Posts
No... I have black and I think that it looks the best by far!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Basicly in my mind that 200 bucks would have been better spend just getting what you wanted. I know i paid probably close to 400 more for the black on. Admittingly i got ripped alittle bit, but Im VERY happy with the bike and the color I got and I think even know i paid abit more it was worth it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I wanted to get a blue one but they didn't have that color in 2003 so I got a red one.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'm having this problem, sort of. I just can't deside which i like the most. I used to say Black, hands down. I had visions of a silver wing with the red outline like an Erion replica thing... Then the blue came out and i was like, :shock: Holly crap! thank god i waited. I envisioned putting a 46 on the front and a couple on the cowl. That would be slick. And now, i've been checking out photoshops of different things people are doing to Yellow ones and it makes me want to do a Kate/ Chris V. replica! Basicly, i think that i'm never going to make up my mind and I'll just get the one that is the best deal at the right time. Whether I'll have regrets once i get my bike...i hope not, but i could see it happening, just cuz they're all so cool. :bounce:

·
Registered
418 Posts
yeah i kinda wish i had the extra money to buy a 04 blue and put silver wings on it, but i like my red one a helluva lot and if i absolutely want to and finish doin my other mods then ill buy blue plastics, but till then ride red

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
My luck was just the opposite. I first wanted the blue. But then I realized that I would have to paint the lowers to match and didn't really want to fool with that on a brand new bike. Beside the only blue one was still in the crate. So I took the black one off the floor. I must say I'm glad I did! I wouldn't change now for nothing. The more I look at this black with the silver wings the more I like it.

:thumbup: :thumbup: for the black!!

Tim

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Zero8 said:
No... I have black and I think that it looks the best by far!
he he he he he :twisted:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I was in the market for a new bike but unsure of what to get. I had seen the RR's and having owned a honda previously i thought i should stick to that. I walked in the show room and there she was. Brand new, just assembled blue RR. I had no idea that they even made one in blue. I fell in love instantly. I went back and paid sticker $$ the same day. I love my color.

V

·
0 Posts
I have a black RR and I wouldnt trade it for any other color. You cant beat a black bike in the meanness (sp) category.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like the other colors, especially the black with the silver wings, but I've always wanted the red from the beginning. The first time I saw the '03 red, I knew I had to have it. If I had to do it all over again, I'd still pick the '03 red. No regrets.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
I am completely happy with my yellow. It is a really nice pearl coat. I was originally going to pick up a black one. I could have as the dealer had a black and a yellow on the floor. Once I saw that yellow though it changed my mind.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I never wanted the red, I thought it looked too busy with the wings and all, but I couldn't make my mind up between the yellow and the black. I decided to let fate take its course. I found a great deal on a leftover 03, and it just happened to be yellow. I really like the black bikes, especially with the lowers painted, they just look bada$$, but the yellow ones look great also, really sporty. Yellow looks great on a really fast machine, such as a bike or a ferrari, but it looks crappy on something like a monte carlo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i knew when i saw the blue that it was the color i really wanted...haven't seen too many blues out here and everywhere i go people turn their heads and say nice bike and i like the blue...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts