Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone here has dyno results with a Two Bros. exhaust (slip on preferred). I rode with a buddy today who just got an '06 RR set-up with a Two Bros. M5 set-up. I hadn't seen one before and have to say that I really liked the way it looks and sounds. Really kick-ass.

I'm good with my Arata, but props to the Two Bros. set-up. That would have to be my choice #2 after today.

I was just curious how they show on the dyno over the stock set-up.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I have seen an 05 dyno results with a 2B's pipe on it and it had very respectable gains thoughout the curve. It didn't do much for the peak Hp but the low to mid-range curve was a vast improvement. I would recommend that pipe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, thanks NewRR. That's good info. That will be beneficial for the street. Yeah, I was really impressed by it. Kinda suprised that more people don't talk or recommend them. I guess I'm sorta out of the loop on it because I'm not looking to buy an exhaust (love my Arata) but, they are really clean, nice and sound great.

·
Registered
924 Posts
NewRedRider said:
I have seen an 05 dyno results with a 2B's pipe on it and it had very respectable gains thoughout the curve. It didn't do much for the peak Hp but the low to mid-range curve was a vast improvement. I would recommend that pipe.
+1 I would have said the same exact thing. I think he may be referring to the dyno results I posted...it showsgreat gains throughout the curve yada yada...what he said. Love my 2Bros pipe.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
05'600RR said:
+1 I would have said the same exact thing. I think he may be referring to the dyno results I posted...it showsgreat gains throughout the curve yada yada...what he said. Love my 2Bros pipe.
Actually the one I was referring to was at a free dyno run from a local shop. There were 2 05's there and 1 of them had a 2B's pipe. The guys got their print outs and thought they were the same because the peak Hp was the same. When I overlapped the 2 dyno runs and held them up to the sun they could see the gains the 2B's pipe had over the stock exhaust. But I wouldn't trade my Leo Vince or your Arata for a 2B's pipe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.