Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I prolly coulda posted this in the gear forum, but noone ever goes there. I have a JR Blaster 3.0 Leather Jacket from last winter and wanted to get a pair of Leather pants for this winter to go with it. Most of the dealers around here have crappy gear selection in their accessories department and some don't even have any pants at all (apparently they aren't as impt as a jacket in their mind). So trying on for fit is impossible for me which means they have to be ordered. I am 6'0" 200lbs with a size 34 waist and was curious if anyone out there around my size owns a pair and can gimme an idea of pant sizing so I don't go into it blind and end up having to ship them back 3 times. Hell, even if u aren't my size and have JR leathers, lemme know your waist size and what u ordered and how it fits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
have you tryed the joe rocket web site i think they might have there sizing chart up so you can see what size will fit. i am not sure of this but you might want to check...

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
I have them, Nice pants too BTW. Contact Joe Rocket on which size to order, I f'ed up ordering mine. I wanted larger pants to fit a pair of jeans under, etc... and the sippers for the J.R. jacket and the pants are not the right length. I can ust the short zipper in the back but the full radius zippers don't match up due to different lengths.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Roony. Maybe I'll just call them first to get the right size then have my Dealer order them for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts