Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, my bike was stolen tonight from Palm Beach Community College in Lake Worth. Its an 07 600RR red, with the hanger fender eliminator. If you can keep your eyes open. Thanks....

G

·
Damn that sucks. I'll keep a look out for it.

...now I'm afraid of riding to PBCC.

By any chance have you seen a pick-up truck that says "We buy crashed bikes" or something along the lines around you lately? The guy usually hangs out around the Shell station on Congress and Lantana.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually...I remember seeing that truck on my way to school yesterday... now you got me thinking.. But who knows! By any chance do you know where bike night is on Tuesday nights around here?

G

·
Actually...I remember seeing that truck on my way to school yesterday... now you got me thinking.. But who knows! By any chance do you know where bike night is on Tuesday nights around here?
I believe there's a bike night at Broward Motorsports up at Okee and Military.

I'll stop by that guys place and see if I see an '07 there. I've caught him following me dozens of times and seen him checking out my bike before.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Stolen bikes are almost un-heard of here in the Capital of Canada,, but I see posts about stolen bikes all the time in Florida, Sucks for all you Floridians (is that how you say it?)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, no new news. At least I didn't buy those new tires, do the oil change, and lube my chain like I planned on that previous weekend! Saved some time and money ;-/

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nope, no new news. At least I didn't buy those new tires, do the oil change, and lube my chain like I planned on that previous weekend! Saved some time and money ;-/
At least your in good spirit. You have the right mind set for sure. Sorry to hear about it man. What goes around always comes around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts