Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a bunch of us were just get'n back from the big ride from franklin mills mall to center city philly, about 15 of us were on the side of city hall where valet's, taxi's ect.. park all the time, we were waiting for a few more and 2 cops come roll'n up and they start talk'n to everyone like they robbed a frig'n bank, nobody said anything but they were goin way too far, just talk'n shyt and wouldnt let us leave. one of them asked my boy where he can get one of those stupid jackets you guyz are wearing, so i said if you can tell us where to get a good donut... well the one came right at me and started patting me down, cuffed me and ran all my info. long story short they held us up for an hour but it took that long for the rest of the guyz to get there, no tickets or anything i mean really we were parked. whatta couple of gung ho cops!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hilarious, I wish I would have seen that in person. Did the cops give you crap for taking that awesome pic?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, yea it was funny, when everyone started laughing the look on their faces was priceless, some cops just dont like bikes, but there was 3000 -5000 bikes in center city causing jams everywhere so i think every cop had it with bikes for the day!
we rode til 4 am so at least we had something funny to talk about.

·
Registered
129 Posts
props

props, been cuffed more than once myself for talking **** to an A-hole cop.

Don't get me wrong, I've ran into a lot of really good cops, but there's way to many that are just in it for a power trip. I think they got beat up in high school to much so they need to be a cop for a power trip.

·
Registered
212 Posts
haha...awesome...i'm never one for opening my mouth to cops, but that's kinda hysterical...especially since you didn't get arrested

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
LMMFAO!!!!!!!! Good job!!! Wish I had been there to see and hear that!!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Wasting tax payers money is a job

1 - 20 of 58 Posts