Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
White 2GB iPod Nano. Used but in good condition, minor surface scratches, used for less than a month. Comes in original box with headphones, USB cable, instructions, Apple stickers. No software is included, but the software can be downloaded for free on Apple's website. Asking $110 shipped. Please let me know if interested.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Did you buy it less than a month ago? Could you possibly exchange it for a second gen then? Or a black one? If so, I'll take it.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
naw i didnt...im actually selling it for a friend. haha.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
senoroms said:
Hey Legendary, I Live In Irvine Too, Im One Mile From The School, Where U Located.. Im Interested in The Ipod..
PM sent. Let me know.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
If the sale does not fall thru please pm me
i need a back up unit for my daughter her
poor i pod has been working like an ugly H named
Ilene thanks Legendary how is that GIxxer
treating u

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
moeman said:
If the sale does not fall thru please pm me
i need a back up unit for my daughter her
poor i pod has been working like an ugly H named
Ilene thanks Legendary how is that GIxxer
treating u
if i dont hear back by friday it's yours...haha the gsxr is allrrriiiigggggtttttt, i think im just a honda fanboy at heart. what makes the bike is the engine, its a gem...strong through the low to mid and just insane up top. the mid range really helps the corner exit speed...something that was slightly lacking with my rr...shifting is also less busy which is a good and bad thing...good cuz i can just roll on the throttle for power...bad because its less exciting haha. the bike also feels like it carries more weight into the corners it is not as flickable as the rr, but it feels very planted in the turn. i must say the build quality is crap compared to honda, i expected it but it really made me appriciate my honda even more. the bike doest feel as solid and there is plenty of vibration when it get to speed. also two of the fairngs on the tank are held there by velcro..yes..velcro. not to mention all gsxrs commonly suffer from idle problems..mine is no exception. though it may have been also due to the pc3...the previous owner raced, so it may have ben turned for the track where your rpms rarly drop lower than 4k. however to fix the problem, i just turned up the idle though i do hope to have it retuned one day perhaps if i decide to throw a full system on. all in all its a good bike...its just no honda haha. im thinking of jumping ship back to honda when the new rr comes out...only time will tell.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Thanks for letting me know about the ipod i will put some funds on the side
anyway just in case u still have it
As far as the gixxxxxxxxer thanks for the report i knew already about a lot of the pointers to explained case i got a couple of budds that told me the same thing
wait till the 07 RR comes out then trade or sell the gixxer
Best of luck and thanks again

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moeman PM sent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts